Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Me And My Blog

Hello there,it has been two and half months since i started to write my personal blog-Fashion&Culture Magazine.And i realize that i should have a introduction of me and my dear blog to all my freinds and to the persons i do not know.My borth name is Wang XiaoLiang,Royal is my english name,a chinese,i am so proud of my Nationality.i could remember when i was about 9 or 10 my anut who has a labor service in  singapore came back,one day she was making up,especially her eye makeup later i know it is called smoky eye,but at that moment i do know what the hell was that.What is a sure thing is that it is so beautiful,fabulous.From that moment i come to have a big crash on all the beautiful things.I`ve been enjoyed watching my aunt making up and dressing up for hours.Thanks to her,leaded me to the fashion world.To be frank i do think she is my first teacher of fashion stuff.Sometime i often think i was born to do fashion.The point is what kind of job to choose from fahion and culture? Tell you what,my frist chose is fashion designer,i do get talent, yes,but after a long time i realize that mang persons get taltent on fashion,good taste,personal style.looking around all the successful designers,they all get a higher level on fashion taste,feeling,or taltent.i am just in the middle level,so i think i can`t stand out among these fucking perverted supertalent monsters.The moment you will success depends on how long you will realize what kind of person you are.So since my passion on fashion and culture will never fade away i turn my forcus on fashion writing,Publishing industry.Reading fashion magazine for 7 years,magazine has a magic to me.i decide to be a fashion editor,work for a fashion magazine.I am the one who always talk the talk and walk the walk.On january,i built my personal blog-Fashion&Culture Magazine.I believe where there is specific fashion ,where there is a specific culture.So in my blog,i will combine fashion and culture together to show a fashion and culture issue.Fashion can not exist without culture,nether does culture.My blog is a two and half months baby,so it is immature.It needs me to make it perfect,and needs everybody to spur it on.Now i am in milan for further eduction,learning italian and english.When out of school i post my blog and i feel plenitude when posting.


Contact: 
Tel: 39 3895776637
                  E-mail: royalwang198958@gmail.com
                      beauty198958@163.com



-Welcome to my blog,here starts a journey to fashion,culture and art

                                                                  
                                                                             
                                                                          Royal Wang ,20-03-2013

                                                                                                           


-What is my favourite recently
-Top Film Of Louis Vuitton-L'Invitation Au Voyage - The Louis Vuitton Advertising Campaign Film






 - Fashion Issue- Jessica in the March 2013 issue of Numéro France. Photographed by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello, Make-up by Rie Omoto, Hair by Romina Manenti.





-Article- Phoenix Art Museum Embraces New Technology with 'Digital Print Fashion' Exhibit


Mary Katrantzou (Greek-born British, b. 1983). Left: Dress, Fall 2012. Printed organza. Right: Tunic and Skirt, Fall 2011. Printed cotton pique. Collection of Carol Mack. Photo: Phoenix Art Museum



From serpents on silk to labyrinths on linen—the advancements of digital printing and textile development is allowing designers to further their visions on cloth. Before the technology was favored by Alexander McQueen, digital printing was first used in the carpet industry in the 1970s and then later on large format banners in the '80s. It finally found its place in fashion in the early 1990s.



Issey Miyake was one of the first to seize the cloth tactic for his Guest Artist Series, but Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 collection, Plato’s Atlantis, put digital printing on the fashion map. The mastermind created 37 looks of scaled-serpent prints that seemed to sliver with the motion of the models. Phoenix Art Museum's new exhibition, Digital Print Fashion, which opened this week, captures the best of what ink-jet printers can provide........




To Read The Whole Article














4 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Love the editorial so retro and chic. And that last dress...swoon! Will post something rocker one day. Did you see my post on Diamond Rings? Have you heard of him? http://www.dressingken.com/2013/02/diamond-rings-oh-la-la.html



Ali of

www.dressingkem.com

Unknown said...

i will read it

Deborah D said...

Really nice blog!Love it!

FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW

Kaitlin said...

loving that Louis Vuitton Video, I also think its really cool that you include this kind of content in your blog, not many people do. Looking forward to more of your posts.

xx from Hong Kong
Kaitlin
www.indigokat.com