Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coco Rocha Turns Into A Model-Singer In Hunger Magazine Issue

*HUNGER TV: ISSUE 4 - COCO CAVALLI


                                

Wow my multivariant Coco,you always superises people acting any roles in any magazines or any issues in your passion,wild,and free self-expression way.This issue (Coco Cavalli) by Rankin,Coco turns into a model-singer.As Coco said “Rankin had me sing in this editorial. Yep, you heard correctly".I never heard Coco`s voice before,have you?If your answer is "No",i invite you to experience maybe at least i have known so far the first issue Coco makes her attempt at singing.



Coco Cavalli Images







*Related Issue

SPIRITUAL HOME: NASHVILLE

Model-singer Karen Elson enjoys Southern living in the kid-friendly, music-crazy, culture-happy city.






*Advertisement




*Postd By Royal Wang

24-04-2013








3 comments:

Unknown said...

multi-talented! wow!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Bayu Raditya Pratama said...

I love her so much.. she is adorable :*

http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Amazing !

I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

Kisses from Zurich,
K.
http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com