Search This Blog

Monday, April 08, 2013

I Love Hedi Slimane-A Maniac On Punk&Rock




Hedi Slimane

Hedi Slimane,i don`t know what hell he is before rescently Saint Laurent`s fashion issues becoming the must-talk topics over and over again(from Saint Laurent Fall 2013 Ready-to-wear to Marilyn Manson New Saint Laurent Campaign Star and even Saint Laurent Music Project).Maybe i was a fashion-culture idiot,lacking of fashion awareness.(because i do not konw him,a famous designer for some years).When Hedi gives Saint Laurent an entirely different design,i tell the true,for me i love it so much,Punk&rock is my cup of tea,but for Saint Laurent,i do not konw,maybe time can tell everything.Whatever,i am a blogger,i write some thing from my heart,my heart tells me i love Hedi Slimane,so i think i should write a post about him.


 
*Saint Laurent Fall 2013 Read-To-Wear


 
 
*Marilyn Manson New Saint Laurent Campaign Star


*Saint Laurent Music Project

 

*Artists Including:
 Courtney Love, Marilyn Manson, Kim Gordon and Ariel Pink style themselves in Hedi Slimane's new photographic series, premiered on Dazed Digital

*Hedi Slimane`s Fashion Diary Issues From:http://www.hedislimane.com/fashiondiary/


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Rosa Caruso said...

Nice post...
Chocolate Rose Style

ALLIE NYC said...

Those are some great photos. He looks truly interesting I am going to check him out. Ah I saw Marilyn Manson perform many times they/he are brilliant!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm a big fan of Hedi Slimane's design work and his photography as well. Great post!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Unknown said...

following now! xxx

www.stylentonic.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment! :)

I love these pictures!

I am following you on G+ and BlogLovin! Hope you will too :)

xxxx

http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/