Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

All i want for christmas is a digital camera


On resent years` Christmas day i did not on purpose brought myself some gifts.If you must get an answer from me,i will say 1.I do not have some money as a poor student.2.To be frank,i do not have some basic needs for Christmas.

But now,this year`s Christmas Day,that is Today,i do need one gift,a camera,i need a digital camera.I need to get it myself if i have enough cashes,and more even better someone will pay it for me ( Usually nobody will buy me a gift).

I have rational excuses to get a digital camera.
1.I am writing a blog now babies, so naturally i need to capture some moments providing to my posts.

2.I am a narcissism,which is easily to explain,you know i am fucking beautiful,fucking sexy and i am addicted to swing myself in front of mirror.

So now,i think you can get me right? Sighing ~~~ at this moment i do not have extra cashes for my digital camera.Fuck,Fuck,Fuck !!!

4 comments:

Tinetta said...

interessante articolo, buon natale <3
Giveway
http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/2013/12/primo-giveway-2-di-voi-vinceranno.html

trendiing said...

Me too!! :)
Merry Christmas!!

www.trendiing.com

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Hope you get what you wished for :) happy holidays dear!

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

Heena Dhedhi said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wish a Secret Santa brings you a lovely camera.
Follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin?
Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back. ^_^
Participate here to win Oriflame Beauty Hampers
http://icynosure.blogspot.in/2013/12/win-oriflame-hampers.html