Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Style-expression



paul, 40, new york

What are you wearing head to toe?

My hat is Stetson, my glasses are Vuerich B I got in Berlin, my T-shirt is Cheap Monday, my medal is from the 2013 NYC Marathon, my bottoms and trainers are Adidas, and my socks my wife's gran knitted for me. I'm also wearing a We Wood watch and an armband with a Magritte badge I got from the MoMA show.
How would your friends describe you?
A bit demanding but fun and always available, and a bit of a smart arse. I was all my friends' number one phone-a-friend.


*Resource&Inspiration Via i-D
*Edited By Royal Wang 

2 comments:

Karima said...

Love it! Great post;)

Love from Amsterdam!

Http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you are so perfect!
XX
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl