Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

gofundme,help me please




- recently i register a member on GoFundMe,which is a place to raise money for yourself situation,here is how it works-you can write something or tell a story about the situation or problems you are facing and get some supports from your social network websites,and then what happened? I do not know this moment,i am figuring out how it works well and if i can get money from some donations to solve my problem which is paying my college tuition.And once i found it does work i will tell you guys on my blog.Personally thinking,i do not trust it so much.Only the time can prove everything,let`s see.


*I write this post also wanna to get more supports from my blog victors,so please everyone click click and click into my website to support me,i really need your help

Post a Comment

Catch Up Every Move of Fashion&Culture Diary By Submitting Your E-mail

Blog Archive