Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

Guido Daniele Who Walks Art On Hand





-Daniele was born in SoveratoCalabria in Italy. In 1972, he graduated from Brera School of Arts, majoring in sculpture and then attended the Tankas school inDharamsala, India until 1974.

Daniele has worked as a hyper-realistic illustrator, co-operating with editing and advertising companies, innovating with airbrush and testing out various painting techniques. He has painted backcloths up to 400 square meters in size. He has also painted trompe l'oeil images for private houses and public buildings. In 1990, he developed a body painting technique, and his work has been used in advertising images and commercials, as well as fashion events and exhibitions.

I luckily enjoy those incredible hand painting art works by accident and i do love them at the   
first sight.So no doubt that i subscribe on the internet for some files about the exclusive artist and his art paintings.Writing this post in my diary in order to get more people know this artist,and hope my blog fans and victors could get inspiration form post,because life need
to be inspired in every side.













More About Guido Daniele:http://www.guidodaniele.com/

Some files: Incredible Hand Art
              Guido Daniele




2 comments:

fashionseducer said...

che bellini in pesci perfect post

Passa da me/ See me

FASHION SEDUCER
Ti seguo con Google Friend Connect, ricambi? (I follow you, follow me)
Ci seguiamo su
Google +
e
Bloglovin
? (Follow us on
Google +
and ?
Bloglovin
)

MY FACEBOOK


MY BLOGLOVIN


MY LOOKBOOK

Unknown said...

Amazing effect! I really love it!
Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
xx