Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

gofundme,help me please




- recently i register a member on GoFundMe,which is a place to raise money for yourself situation,here is how it works-you can write something or tell a story about the situation or problems you are facing and get some supports from your social network websites,and then what happened? I do not know this moment,i am figuring out how it works well and if i can get money from some donations to solve my problem which is paying my college tuition.And once i found it does work i will tell you guys on my blog.Personally thinking,i do not trust it so much.Only the time can prove everything,let`s see.


*I write this post also wanna to get more supports from my blog victors,so please everyone click click and click into my website to support me,i really need your help

No comments:

Blog Archive