Search This Blog

Thursday, January 01, 2015

weekly quotes - romance




Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

- Edmond de Goncourt

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

- Maya Angelou

The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.

- 
Marilyn Monroe

Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart - when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won't work out. It's ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything.

- Rachael Taylor


We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

- Luciano De Crescenzo


2015 , Non-Stops Shopping ...

No comments: