Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love Millennium Stadium Most



-Among my majors of university,there is a course called English Culture,my teacher has been teaching us a varieties of Britain`s cultures.I do love the Millennium Stadium most.Quoted form my textbook-The Millennium provides a unique opportunity to project a new image of Britain to the world,reflecting these new stories in events,buildings,and exhibitions,such as football games and numerous music concerts,and more some other large-scale events.





Some Large-Scale Events Hosted At Millennium Stadium :

U2 360° Tour at Millennium Stadium


2006 FA Cup Final




-Thanks to my teacher teaching me many awareness of Millennium,when i reading a book named Britain TM,the book says:The Millennium is a "Living museum of future".I wish one day i could witness its beauty.