Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Recently Addicted to ......


A Song-OneRepublic -Counting Stars


 "since we can not count dollars,we will be counting stars ..."

-This song is my resent favorite one,love the Lyrics and the Melody.


An Issue-Ryan McGinley 

-Since 2005, Ryan McGinley has spent every summer embarking on a cross-country journey with his willingly wild and free naked muses..... More


A Look-Nomadic Monks



-The resource of this image comes from i-D Magazine,the guy in the picture named Murilo Yamanaka,i think his style is way fresh,something like between Nomadic culture and Punk,personally,plus his bald head,let me remind of Chinese Monks.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the song too

Jane S said...

That song is just brilliant!

New post in my blog

Follow me on bloglovin

ALLIE NYC said...

Awesome! Haha gifts for your lovers! : ) I use Indesign but I am a professional graphic designer. It is expensive. But there is this:

http://www.polyvore.com/


Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

ThefashionFlite said...

this is fantastic !!Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook