Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Quoted today ...



"You can only design what you know"

-Haider Ackermann 


"Perfection is never achieved,so you need to go on working"

-Azzedine Alaia


"I have realised over time that i have to take responsibility for my actions and beliefs"

-Giorgio Armani 


"It is good to listen,to discuss,but it has to be your own conviction that makes each decision"

-Neil Barrett 


"My goal is to change the boundaries of fashion"

-Walter Van Beirendonck 




*Behind The Scene:"Quoted today" is a section of my blog,it has much benefits receiving those wisdom languages from some professionals of different industries.The quote today,i chose those five maxims form my beloved book"Fashion Now" which brought at H&M Store of Milan, and which edited by Terry Jones(Terry Jones is the founder of i-D Magazine).

No comments: